Workshops are held, generally, once a month.
- workshop bookings can only be made via the gallery. we're unable to confirm a place in the
workshop until payment is made.
- Special workshops are priced accordingly. Cost available
- workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable (to
another workshop). We will accept a replacement participant
organised by you.
- Details of supplies required for each workshop are available
from the gallery or click on the link for the workshop you are interested in, for the workshop
you are interested in.
- Places are limited to 8.
- These classes are designed for artists with some experience,
unless otherwise stated.
- Unless otherwise stated, all workshops are 10am to 3pm.
- Please arrive at 9.30am to set up your workspace
for a 10am start.