from April 2020, workshops will revert to
workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable
(to another workshop). If you are unable to come on the date we
will accept a replacement organised by you.
Workshops in all mediums are regularly held. Tutors are experts
in their field. Fees are varied but are kept as low as possible.
- workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable (to
another workshop). we will accept a replacement participant
organised by you.
- The cost of most workshops is $20 for members of central
coast art societies and pensioners; otherwise $40.
- Special workshops are priced accordingly. Cost available
- Details of supplies required for each workshop are available
from the gallery or click on the link below, for the workshop
you are interested in.
- There is a maximum of 12-15 people in each workshop.
- These classes are designed for artists with some experience,
unless otherwise stated.
- Please arrive at least 15-20
minutes before scheduled start time to set up your workspace.
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS 2019/20
16th January, 2020: 10am-3pm. "figures in a landscape". Tutor: Noeline
- CANCELLED - $10 per session - Saturday, 18th January and Monday, 20th January,
2020: 10am-1pm. "papier mache puppets". Tutor: Richard Jeziorny.
art & craft materials included.
16th February, 2020: 10am to 3pm - textured acrylics. Tutor - Linda
Saturday 7th March, 2020: 10am to 3.30pm"macro
flowers". Tutor: Tracey Miller
8th March, 2020: 10am to 3.30pm "portraits". Tutor: Tracey Miller
Toukley and Districts Art
Society acknowledges that
Central Coast Council
has contributed funding towards our professionally tutored
Toukley & Districts Art Gallery
beginner's classes commencing 2020