from April 2020, workshops will revert to $40.
workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable
(to another workshop). If you
are unable to come on the date we will accept a replacement organised by you.
Workshops in all mediums are regularly held. Tutors are experts in their field. Fees are varied but are kept as low as possible.
- workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable (to
another workshop). we will accept a replacement participant
organised by you.
- The cost of most workshops is $20 for members of central
coast art societies and pensioners; otherwise $40.
- Special workshops are priced accordingly. Cost available from gallery.
- Details of supplies required for each workshop are available from the gallery
or click on the link below, for the workshop you are interested in.
- There is a maximum of 12-15 people in each workshop.
- These classes are designed for artists with some experience, unless otherwise stated.
- Please arrive at least 15-20
minutes before scheduled start time to set up your workspace.
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS 2019/20
Thursday, 16th January, 2020:
10am-3pm. "figures in a landscape". Tutor: Noeline Millar
- $10 per session - Saturday, 18th January and Monday, 20th January,
2020: 10am-1pm. "papier mache puppets". Tutor: Richard Jeziorny. art & craft materials included.
Sunday 16th February, 2020: 10am to 3pm - textured acrylics. Tutor - Linda Simonas
Saturday 7th March, 2020:
10am to 3.30pm"macro flowers". Tutor: Tracey Miller
Sunday 8th March, 2020:
10am to 3.30pm "portraits". Tutor: Tracey Miller
Toukley and Districts Art Society acknowledges that Central Coast Council
has contributed funding towards our professionally tutored workshops.
Toukley & Districts Art Gallery
calendar of events
weekly art groups
beginner's classes commencing 2020