Toukley & Districts Art Society Inc.
10am to 4pm daily
Wallarah Peace Park
Wallarah Rd, Gorokan NSW 2263
(02) 4392 4666 email@example.com
the society's current exhibition began on 29 January, 2022 and will end
in late March, 2022.
- Toukley & District Art Society Inc. operate a beautiful, family-friendly gallery
nestled between Budgewoi Lake and Tuggerah Lake. Open 7 days a week, 10am to 2pm.
- In line with our Mission Statement of encouraging arts in the local area, the society organises
numerous activities including:
- weekly classes & monthly workshops for adults and children
- weekly art groups
- an annual art fair
- an annual Children's Art Competition
- in 2022 we will be introducing open days
- All artworks on display are by talented local artists. These artworks include
paintings, sculpture, craftwork, ceramics, jewellery and handmade cards.
Members of Toukley Art Society staff the gallery and the artworks are changed bi-monthly.
Many of the society's artists will also accept commissions; please ask at the gallery for
The gallery kiosk is open daily from 10am to 4pm and serves:
- NEW - CWA scones: plain, cheese & herb, gluten free
- NEW - CWA banana bread
- NEW - Thompson's pies, sausage rolls, mini vegetable quiches, chicken & bacon roadie (pie)
- NEW - Thompson's apple slice with cream
- tea and freshly brewed coffee
- chai latte and hot chocolate
- cold drinks
- devonshire tea
The newly refurbished and expanded Silver Playground (children's playground) and
undercover barbecue, with tables and seats, are right at our door. Outdoor exercise facilities and a
water bottle refilling station are close by.