Raffle prize kindly donated by Mary Manser
"Old Bill's Place" - pen & wash
$2 per ticket, available at the gallery
drawn 19 November, 2020.
the society's current exhibition began on 25 September, 2020 and will
end on 19 November, 2020. The next exhibition will begin on 20 November.
- Toukley & District Art Society Inc. operate a beautiful, family-friendly gallery
nestled between Budgewoi Lake and Tuggerah Lake. Open 7 days a week, 10am – 4pm.
- All artworks on display are by talented local artists. These artworks include
paintings, sculpture, craftwork, ceramics, jewellery and handmade cards.
Members of Toukley Art Society staff the gallery and the artworks are changed bi-monthly.
Many of the society's artists will also accept commissions; please ask at the gallery for
The gallery kiosk is open daily from 10am to 4pm and serves:
- tea and freshly brewed coffee
- chai latte and hot chocolate
- cold drinks
- devonshire tea and raisin toast
- light snacks
The newly refurbished and expanded Silver Playground(children’s playground) and
undercover barbecue, with tables and seats, are right at our door. Outdoor exercise facilities and a
bottle refilling station are close by.