Toukley & Districts Art Society Inc.
10am to 4pm, daily
Wallarah Peace Park
Wallarah Rd, Gorokan NSW 2263
(02) 4392 4666 email@example.com
We are doing minor renovations and cleaning, as well as organising a fresh new exhibition, prior to opening late 2021.
Opening date to be announced in the last week of October 2021.
- Toukley & District Art Society Inc. operate a beautiful, family-friendly gallery
nestled between Budgewoi Lake and Tuggerah Lake. Open 7 days a week, 10am – 4pm.
- All artworks on display are by talented local artists. These artworks include
paintings, sculpture, craftwork, ceramics, jewellery and handmade cards.
Members of Toukley Art Society staff the gallery and the artworks are changed bi-monthly.
Many of the society's artists will also accept commissions; please ask at the gallery for
The gallery kiosk is open daily from 10am to 4pm and serves:
- NEW - CWA scones: plain, cheese & herb, gluten free
- NEW - CWA banana bread
- NEW - Thompson's pies, sausage rolls, mini vegetable quiches
- NEW - Thompson's finger buns, ham & cheese topped rolls
- tea and freshly brewed coffee
- chai latte and hot chocolate
- cold drinks
- devonshire tea and banana bread
The newly refurbished and expanded Silver Playground(children’s playground) and
undercover barbecue, with tables and seats, are right at our door. Outdoor exercise facilities and a
water bottle refilling station are close by.