Toukley & Districts Art Society Inc.
10am to 2pm, daily
Wallarah Peace Park
Wallarah Rd, Gorokan NSW 2263
(02) 4392 4666 email@example.com
the society's current exhibition began on 30 October, 2021 and will end
in January, 2022.
- Toukley & District Art Society Inc. operate a beautiful, family-friendly gallery
nestled between Budgewoi Lake and Tuggerah Lake. Open 7 days a week, 10am to 2pm.
- In line with our Mission Statement of encouraging arts in the local area, the society organises
numerous activities including:
- weekly classes & monthly workshops for adults and children
- weekly art social groups
- an annual art fair
- an annual Children's Art Competition
- in 2022 we will be introducing open days
- All artworks on display are by talented local artists. These artworks include
paintings, sculpture, craftwork, ceramics, jewellery and handmade cards.
Members of Toukley Art Society staff the gallery and the artworks are changed bi-monthly.
Many of the society's artists will also accept commissions; please ask at the gallery for
The gallery kiosk is open daily from 10am to 2pm and serves:
- NEW - Thompson's pies, sausage rolls, mini vegetable quiches
- NEW - Thompson's finger buns, ham & cheese topped rolls
- tea and freshly brewed coffee
- chai latte and hot chocolate
- cold drinks
The newly refurbished and expanded Silver Playground(children’s playground) and
undercover barbecue, with tables and seats, are right at our door. Outdoor exercise facilities and a
water bottle refilling station are close by.